Enhance Your Smile
Veneers are thin shells that can be bonded to the surface of your teeth. They’re made from extremely durable porcelain that matches the shade of your natural teeth.
Veneers are used to cover a variety of aesthetic flaws with your teeth, including:
- Cracks or chips
- Misalignment or crookedness
- Stains and discoloration
- Wide gaps
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
With porcelain veneers, you can enjoy several unique benefits, including:
- Natural Appearance — Our veneers are custom-designed to match the shape and color of your natural teeth for a stunning new smile.
- Fast Treatment — The process of getting veneers usually requires just two appointments over the course of a few weeks.
- Full Functionality — Because they’re made from durable porcelain, you’ll be able to chew your favorite foods without difficulty.
- Resistant to Stains — Since veneers are stain-resistant, you can drink all the coffee and red wine you want without hurting your smile.
- Immediate Enjoyment — Veneers don’t require a healing period after they’re placed, so you can show off your new smile from the moment you leave our office.
- Long-Lasting Results — With proper care and maintenance, veneers often last for ten to fifteen years.
Understanding the Porcelain Veneers Process
The porcelain veneers procedure is a relatively simple one that usually consists of two visits. During your first visit, Dr. Milsap will take a mold of your teeth and determine the exact color shade of your teeth for matching purposes.
When you come back for your second visit, your custom veneers will be ready for placement. We’ll use a bonding cement to fuse them to your teeth and harden the bond with a light beam. In most cases, little to no anesthesia is necessary for this procedure.
Visit Dr. Milsap for Porcelain Veneers
No matter what cosmetic flaw in your teeth needs fixing, Dr. Milsap can offer the solution you’ve been waiting for with high-quality porcelain veneers. Custom made to blend in perfectly with the rest of your smile, porcelain veneers will improve your appearance and increase your confidence for years to come.
If you’re considering getting veneers or have any questions about the procedure, contact our practice today and schedule a consultation with Dr. Milsap.