7 Reasons to Try Porcelain Veneers
- Brighten your smile
- Cover crooked teeth
- Fix misshapen teeth
- Improve stained teeth
- Adjust the appearance and size of teeth
- Cover uneven spaces
- Protect worn and chipped teeth
Getting Porcelain Veneers – Understanding the Process
If you’re considering porcelain veneers, it’s important to know that it’s an easy process. Here are the key points you want to know about the porcelain veneer procedure:
- Two visits are required to complete the porcelain veneer procedure.
- During the first visit, Dr. Milsap will take a mold of your teeth and choose an ideal color.
- During the second, the bonding cement is placed and a light beam hardens the bond.
- Typically, little to no anesthesia is used when patients get porcelain veneers.
- Proper oral care will extend the life of your veneers.
Visit Our Fort Myers Office to See if Veneers Are Right for You!
No matter what dental imperfection is effecting your teeth, a porcelain veneer will cover it with a thin, durable shell, thereby restoring your smile. Veneers can be placed in two easy visits, so it won’t take too much of a toll on your busy schedule. Feel free to contact our Fort Myers office with any questions.